12 Ideas to make 2017 your best year ever
Let’s get started.
- Yes, outsmart your competitors. However, make sure you outcare them too.
- Think big. Average ideas bring average levels of motivation. Big ideas bring big motivation.
- Be a source of encouragement. Highlight people’s strengths rather than their weaknesses.
- Take a 30 minute walk (or longer) every day. Here’s why.
- Eat right. A high performance machine requires high performance fuel to operate optimally.
- Be a student. Not a follower. The difference is huge.
- Decide to solve trickier problems. There’s a direct link between what you earn and how difficult it is to replace you.
- Deliver on your promises. This is a great way to build a world class reputation.
- Fail more often in 2017 than you did in 2016. Why? Because if you’re not failing often enough, you’re sticking to things you already know and no longer growing.
- Decide to personalize your business, so it’s uniquely yours. One of a kind. Rare and valuable.
- Start your projects with the end in mind. Get crystal clear on your outcome, before you start the work.
- Be fast to forgive others. While you’re holding a grudge, they are out dancing!
I hope you find these useful. More importantly my friend, I hope you put at least one of these ideas into action.
Source: Jim’s Marketing Blog