Are you pushy enough?
When it comes to being a pushy business owner, there are two ways to do it. One of them works extremely well.
Allow me to explain.
1. You can push other people
- Pester them with cold calls.
- Interrupt them with selfish requests.
- Spam them.
- Try and close the sale the first time you speak to them.
- Hassle them for referrals at networking events.
- Hound them on social networks.
2. You can push yourself
- Expand your knowledge.
- Refuse to settle for less than you truly want.
- Do what’s right, even when it isn’t easy.
- Do what your competitors avoid, because they think it’s too tricky.
- Leave your comfort zone… regularly.
- Focus on what you want rather than what you fear.
When you push yourself, you move forward.
When you push others, they just push you back.
Choose wisely my friend. Then get pushy!
Source: Jim’s Marketing Blog